Topic of the month:  

v     ( LET’S get started BUILDING THIS BLOG)

Ø  Day 1 set up the blog

Ø  Day 2 prioritizing

·         Make a strategy from your to do list.

WHAT’s on the to-do List today.  Organize and prioritize THE todo list

·         Topic of the Month, FOR NOW BLOGGING SET UP

1.      Set up Microsoft word blog input information

·         Register blog template

·         url for uploading photos

·         document all passwords

2.      Crafting (DYI) AT LEAST A Top 10 outline

2.      Freebies cutter files choose my favorite 10 files

3.      What did I do for myself LATELY (DYI) giving and taking

4.      My Pinterest post (I made it),create a folder> choose ten and pin a board

5.      what to do next in setting up process  (I going for WIDGETS TODAY)

I want to look good like all those other beautiful blog sites out there.

Don’t   Forget Check your resources

·         Pinterest click here

·         blog sites I follow click here

·         YouTube click here

·         personal tutorials click here

·         anything  thing  that will inspire you

 

Setting goals for myself to create:

v  My accounts to keep track of

Ø  FACEBOOK Account

Ø  ETSY Account

Ø  BLOG Account

Ø  Blog sites to vist

Ø  Post my bi weekly DYI or freebie

v  Document all passwords and account names

v  Set up folders on your Computer (started with …more can be added

Ø  Products

Ø  DYI

Ø  Freebies

Ø  Templates

Ø  Organize my Folder holding tank for my photo I set up and downloaded googledrive.com/  for photos I can get from any computer anywhere. Looks like a great place to start

v  Blogging editing in Microsoft Word for myself so I can save a file and even be ready for the next blog while the Juices are flowing.

v  Pinterest to do List (DYI) BOARD

v  FREEBIES

v  Inspirations to keep myself motivated.

 

Ø  ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.

Ø  Rome wasn’t built in a day

Ø  IF YOU DO ONE THING A DAY IN ONE YEAR YOU WILL HAVE DONE 365 THINGS.

 

ALL THINGS WILL BE UNDERCONSTUCTION UNTIL POST REVEALS THERE GRAND OPENING.
Post a Comment

Translator

Go to A to Z cards