Topic of the month:
v ( LET’S get started BUILDING THIS BLOG)
Ø Day 1 set up the blog
Ø Day 2 prioritizing
· Make a strategy from your to do list.
WHAT’s on the to-do List today. Organize and prioritize THE todo list
· Topic of the Month, FOR NOW BLOGGING SET UP
1. Set up Microsoft word blog input information
· Register blog template
· url for uploading photos
· document all passwords
2. Crafting (DYI) AT LEAST A Top 10 outline
2. Freebies cutter files choose my favorite 10 files
3. What did I do for myself LATELY (DYI) giving and taking
4. My Pinterest post (I made it),create a folder> choose ten and pin a board
5. what to do next in setting up process (I going for WIDGETS TODAY)
I want to look good like all those other beautiful blog sites out there.
Don’t Forget Check your resources
· Pinterest click here
· blog sites I follow click here
· YouTube click here
· personal tutorials click here
· anything thing that will inspire you
Setting goals for myself to create:
v My accounts to keep track of
Ø FACEBOOK Account
Ø ETSY Account
Ø BLOG Account
Ø Blog sites to vist
Ø Post my bi weekly DYI or freebie
v Document all passwords and account names
v Set up folders on your Computer (started with …more can be added
Ø Organize my Folder holding tank for my photo I set up and downloaded googledrive.com/ for photos I can get from any computer anywhere. Looks like a great place to start
v Blogging editing in Microsoft Word for myself so I can save a file and even be ready for the next blog while the Juices are flowing.
v Pinterest to do List (DYI) BOARD
v Inspirations to keep myself motivated.
Ø ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.
Ø Rome wasn’t built in a day
Ø IF YOU DO ONE THING A DAY IN ONE YEAR YOU WILL HAVE DONE 365 THINGS.
ALL THINGS WILL BE UNDERCONSTUCTION UNTIL POST REVEALS THERE GRAND OPENING.