Enjoying the Beautiful new life of being a Home Owner




Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder



Now! there is many other things i have been up to. My Husband and myself bought a home and we had much to do. I hope you understand that moving is an important decision because you will make a long term settlement to move. So, my husband is very happy of our decision and he gave me what he calls the white card to decorate. so i like to show a few of my decision of home changes and the house we ended up purchasing...

There she is. At first not much to be proud of. But you got to see what i have done with her. Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. so much flowers to make it pleasing to the eyes. 
        


From Begining to decorating to Halloween to Christmas. Playing House is quite the work out.
All those who own home, can give you the download of all the ins and outs of Just going from holiday to holiday. Spring cleaning and the 12 hour work week and then coming home resting. But soon my time will be open to crafting and showing off some of my features and crafting shows that i intend to start creating my inventory. But , just letting you know i haven't lost the vision of my retiring and having a crafting business Hobby. Until then showing off the first of my accomplishments and place to stabilize my future.
 
My Traveling flower that has lasted from Apartment to Apartment has
made it to its own center piece in my from Yard.


The Beginning of spring
                   
                      building the Deck
Time to sit back and enjoy

      Thanks for Enjoying the start of a beautiful new life. Being a Home Owner 


No comments:

Translator