Bloggers Give stuff away Just to say Thank You
 
Hello Everyone I like to welcome you to my Site. I don't have much to browse as of Yet. But, please stay tune for more will be coming. I hope that you have become a follower. At the moment I am scrolling and reading over 600 blogs that have enter the 2 bags full Blog Party. In hope's that next year I will be much more prepared for this. It seems that when some one host a blog party. The wonderful bloggers generate wonderful free give away projects and want to say thank you for viewing the site and Don't forget to follow them this is what blog parties are for. I was not aware of these blog party's but I am sure to do it again. so please scroll my site of previous post of freebie offered. So glad I had some done already. I love you to have them.
I want to thank you so very much for stopping by and giving me a once look around. Feel free to stop by the blogging party and sign up too. I working through the list and reading a lot of material so be absolutely patient for I will add you soon. There is a lot of great read out there. This is a wonderful site to get to know your cyber neighbors.
So Hello my cyber neighbors. love reading your post and taking a look around your site lot's to see. Definitely my todays to do list.

19 comments:

Sami said...

Hi Dawn, welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. Good luck with your blog and your crafts.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, thanks for visiting me from the blog party-it is fun isn't it?
Just so ya know-there are no rules involved that one has to be a follower in order to enter giveaways or visit our blogs-but that's part of the fun to find and follow new friends.
good luck with your blog Kathy

Marti said...

I am really enjoying the grow your blog party, even though I was too late to sign up myself. Good luck with your blog.

Tanya said...

Hi, Dawn - dropping by from the Blog Party - hope you're having fun and glad to have another blogger onboard!

Art and Sand said...

I love the header on your google+.

Procraftinating is why I am a lousy cook. I would put something on the stove and then head to my creative space. My nose doesn't work so I wouldn't even smell when things were burning.

Donna Heber said...

Thank you sweetie for stopping by my blog!

Stacy said...

Hello Dawn! It is nice to meet you. Good luck on your blogging venture!

hafza said...

Hi Dawn. I'm visiting from the GYBP. I'm having fun meeting new blogger. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck!

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Hi Dawn, Thank-you for visiting my blog. I look forward to visiting you again soon. Have fun with the party!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Wanda. Thanks for stopping by my blog (tidbitsandtreasures2011.wordpress.com). I'm glad, finally, to be able to return the visit. Good luck growing your blog and with your paper crafting.

deborah lyn said...

Hi Dawn, thank you for becoming a new follower of my blog! Great that you have jumped right in to blogging! Good luck and have fun in all your crafting. I am your new follower and look forward to your posts! deborah http://deborahstanleyinspirations.blogspot.com/

deborah lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Scattering said...

Welcome to the blogishere! Thanks for visiting blog during GYB - isn't it fun? Good luck as you move forward with your blog. Cheers! Elaine

Maria said...

Hi Dawn, thank you for visiting my blog! It's been a pleasure to drop by your blog and have a bit of a read too :-)

DeAnna said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You're site is coming along nicely and you already have great content posted. Looking forward to reading your future posts

The Second Hand Roses said...

Finally got to your blog from the GYB party--thanks for visiting us! We can see that you are going to have a very interesting blog--you have lots of good ideas.

Good Luck,

Kathy and Deb

Tricia said...

Hi Dawn... LOVE LOVE your cards!!! I can't wait to see what your mind comes up with for more creative designs. Great job on joining the blogging world. Thank You for stopping by. I'll be adding you to my "watch" list.

In Kind Regards,
Tricia

ACBeads said...

Hi Dawn! I'm following you back. Good luck.

Gina Loomis said...

Dawn, it's nice to meet you! You have a lovely blog. I like paper crafts too! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Translator