Nobody better Eat My Milano Cookies

 

I want to acknowledge this is a privilege to write an article on Milano's cookies. For exchange for writing this article I will get an entry into a sweepstakes. This is my writing about my Milano's cookies experience. See Below for details how you can enter!Sweepstakes


 

Now there is some people that share

Milano's

 

Even the packaging is so inviting. That at the site of a package of Milano's is like telling someone you care. 
 


 

Then there is those who Care


Well, the best way to explain to you why? I would get so up set if anyone would eat my Milano's Cookies.


is because, they are my favorite cookie. A bag all to myself a selfish act. But, I really don't want any one to eat my Milano' Coolies.  This is really a bad habit I picked up from my father who would have a fetish on ginger snaps. I took up his bad habit. That every one should have a favorite item that makes them feel special. It's all there's and no one can have it. 

Mine is Milano's Cookies

but, I am rotten to the core when it comes to Milano's 




Please comment below 
are you caring?
are you sharing?
or are you rotten to the core?


 
My Tweeted view on Milano's Cookies
 
Click


Entry Instructions:


You first will have to go to the entry site to enter
•http://www.town-n-country-living.com/rejuvenate-with-me-time.html#comment-223510
Click

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/4/15 – 6/30/15. 

No comments:

Translator